Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TYSABRI IV.

10/4/2008 9:50:08 PM

Reviewer: Caroline, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had my 1st infusion Oct. 2nd...and so far so good...no side effects. My hand was a little bruised from the needle...but that's it...knock on wood.

9/20/2008 3:07:58 PM

Reviewer: jules2u, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Tysabri since 4/08. I quit all the other MS meds because of the side effects. Tysabri is the only that I can do. Other than near heart failure at the costs, this has been great. I have a great 2 hours of talk while doing my treatment and have been blessed to have none of the side effects. If you can do it, get on this drug. It has been the best choice for me for MS.

10/5/2008 5:24:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I FEEL SO MUCH MORE NORMAL AFTER THESE INFUSIONS. MORE ENERGY!! I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A STEROID ONE MONTH AND HAD TO MISS THE TYSABRI...I WAS SAD, BUT THEN I GOT BACK ON IT TO A GREAT RECOVERY. MY MAN FRIEND TOLD ME THAT I AM FULL OF LIFE. TALKING LIKE CRAZY A WELL!!! I DO TEND TO RUN DOWN AFTER 3 WEEKS OR SO AFTER INFUNSION, (JUST BEFORE NEXT INF.)

7/28/2008 1:17:38 PM

Reviewer: myers70001, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I been on copaxone for 2 years. I kept having flareups every other month. Then started to have injection site reactions. Was referred to another nuero as mine left for Mayo Clinic. Had been off copaxone for a couple of months when seen by the new neuro. He talked to me about Tysabri and the side affects and pml that my happen. I have been on Tysabri fo 16 months asnd have my 17th one this week. I ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2008 6:03:48 PM

Reviewer: mrsjahay, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
6 infusions and counting w/ no side effects to speak of. Not due for another MRI scan for another 2 months, but the last one showed a "stable brain". I hope that folks remember that everyone's situation is different. What works for one may not work for another. In the MS world... that is an unavoidable reality. Give your treatments time, and have patience to the best of your ability. ... Show Full Comment