Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TYSABRI IV.

6/10/2008 2:53:11 PM

Reviewer: mimi9565, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was dx 6 years ago and immediately started on Avonex. I had easily managed flu-like side effects but I was getting resentful of the weekly injections I had to give myself. I never had any "big relapses" but lesions kept showing up on my MRI's. Started Tysabri 10 months ago, and I LOVE IT!!! I work a half day, drive into Boston, get a nice lunch and visit everyone while I get my d ... Show Full Comment

5/23/2008 9:42:23 PM

Reviewer: imlynne, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with relapsing remitting ms in 2006.My first injection was copaxon.After 3 mo. I began to experience msny different site reactions and swelling in my throat that would last about 10 min. My Dr. reccomended stopping the copaxon.I'm glad I did !In Jan.2007 I started the Tysabri study program.I recieved 9 infusions with no side effects of any kind.My insurance has since picked up ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2008 12:34:31 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms Return then Become Less Severe
4/17/2008 1:24:01 AM

Reviewer: valerie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
overall its been very good know side effects yet.

4/15/2008 6:13:00 PM

Reviewer: jamesshaner@comcast.net, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After having MS for over 10 years, Avonex was no longer working. I am in my early 30s and am now able to do things I couldn't before. (Shovel snow, go on walks, clean entire house....) Not liking the weekly IM injection with Avonex, I feel less smothered by my MS.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice