Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tysabri iv.

4/17/2008 1:24:01 AM

Reviewer: valerie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
overall its been very good know side effects yet.

4/15/2008 6:13:00 PM

Reviewer: jamesshaner@comcast.net, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After having MS for over 10 years, Avonex was no longer working. I am in my early 30s and am now able to do things I couldn't before. (Shovel snow, go on walks, clean entire house....) Not liking the weekly IM injection with Avonex, I feel less smothered by my MS.

4/5/2008 5:54:10 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms Return then Become Less Severe
4/5/2008 3:55:41 PM

Reviewer: Franchisd, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had my first infusion on good Friday March 21st of this year. I have been diagnosed w/MS for about 7 years now. I started on Avonex for a year then after a bad relapse changed to Copaxone worked great for the first year then I devoloped antibodies. We then switched to Rebief had another relapes and went back to Copaxone.I am in my very early 30's and can't afford to keep changing a band- ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2008 1:32:05 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am a newly diagnosed person with MS. I had tremors, major fatigue, depression, etc.. I started out trying Rebif which had very negative side effects, and the MRI showed extremely increased area's with lesions. After that MRI I swtiched to Tysabri. I have done 8 infusions and my energy level has gone up to almost pre-MS levels. I can actually work full time now with no calling out sick! I als ... Show Full Comment