Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tysabri iv.

1/7/2008 6:25:38 AM

Reviewer: keith7673, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Other than making me a "junkie" for the treatment I am extremely happy with how my body responds to the infusions ever 30 days usually after about 25 days I feel the need to get infused by the 30th day I am so fatiqed,memory loss.etc....I wised I did not have to wait the full 30 days

1/5/2008 1:34:23 AM

Reviewer: whynotm2dah, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I recently received my first infusion on Dec17 and will be looking forward to getting my 2nd on Jan14, other than feeling very tired all the time, the medication I believe will begin to show some difference as the infusions increase...

1/1/2008 10:23:42 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms Return then Become Less Severe
11/29/2007 2:00:43 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Was on rebif (2-3 relapses per yr), then Copaxone(7 relapes in 8 mo). Didn't know about 6 mth period of waiting for Copaxone to kick in. Put on Tysabri, 0 relapes in 10 months so far. Works immediately, safe to use. Other than regular numbness I've always had, I feel the same I did before my MS diagnosis.

11/14/2007 1:25:38 AM

Reviewer: 2girlmom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Tysabri for 15 months. I get no side effects( as I did for 8 years on avonex) I had been hospitilized two times in three months prior to my infusions. I am not dancing in the street but I have not gotten worse. Something avonex could not do for me.