Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Campral Oral.

9/5/2012 8:38:08 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for two months, then went off of it. I was feeling very depressed and crying a lot. I was also thinking about alcohol again and wanting to drink (angry about having to stop). I started taking it again about two weeks ago and I think I feel better. I still need to go to AA but do have a doctor who monitors my meds.

8/21/2012 9:33:37 AM

Reviewer: autman, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I can drink 10-11 beers a day, in just 3-4 hours. I have been on campral for 10 weeks and still drinking every few days. Going to ask my doc for something else since this is not working for me.

7/14/2012 9:24:45 AM

Reviewer: ashleyangel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I found out about Campral in a detox facility literature box. I was a liter a day vodka drinker 24/7. I immediately asked my Doctor to prescribe it for me because I knew that the detox was not enough for me because I had to leave a day early due to a family emergency. Campral worked for me sooner than what the literature said and was a lifesaver. I had no side affects and wished I could take i ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2012 8:27:21 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Early stages of taking medication, only 4 weeks in.

2/14/2012 1:47:52 PM

Reviewer: chulo, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)