Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VESIcare Oral.

2/1/2009 1:02:30 AM

Reviewer: nono, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am experiencing severe headaches and am not sure if it is this medication or something else.

1/28/2009 2:39:04 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
When the med works it is WONDERFUL! My OAB condition appears to the result of the stimulants I take for my sleep disorder. I started using Vesicare 5mg two years ago, then 1 year ago upped it to 10mg. Now it seems I may have to up it again, to 15 mg daily. So it seems for this specific condition, I am building a tolerance to Vesicare. My Dr has given me samples of a different drug, and we wil ... Show Full Comment

11/22/2008 5:11:13 AM

Reviewer: Babsie123, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
got very constipated, which worried me...also had a retina tear, also wondering if that was from getting so dried out???

11/10/2008 10:54:32 AM

Reviewer: katy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
my doctor prescribed vesicare 10mg. which totally allieviated my symptoms for the first 10 days (but did have dry mouth ,dizziness.) Then i found urination really difficult , like my bladder had seized up. I will see the Dr about this tomorrow.Its so uncomfortable.

10/23/2008 12:12:59 PM

Reviewer: Mig, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Overall I am satisfied with Vesicare. I tried Detrol, that worked for about 1 1/2 yrs. I'm only 48 yrs old and I don't want to have surgery. I've been taking Vesicare for 3 weeks and it is helping a great deal. I have to deal with constipation and dry mouth, but Detrol did the same thing. I just have to eat lots of fiber and fruits. Changing my diet is a good exchange for OAB. Hopefull ... Show Full Comment