Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vesicare Oral.

6/27/2014 12:49:01 AM

Reviewer: Hopesurvives, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I stopped urinating altogether so I had to stop taking this drug. I only took it for 2 days. I have urge Incontinence and I don't empty my bladder all of the way. So the packaging did not recommend I take it but I was desperate to try something because I battle with this all night and day. I need something that is a lot milder not sure if there is a product out there for me.

5/3/2014 2:42:57 PM

Reviewer: (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Overactive Bladder
2/25/2014 6:01:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female

Comment:
My family doctor prescribed 5 mg once a day and I noticed a slight improvement with overactive bladder symptoms. The urologist increased the dosage to 10 mg and after taking Vesicare for 5 days at the higher dosage I had heartburn, an upset stomach, a dry mouth and dry eyes, constipation and I was having trouble sleeping. I have stopped taking the medication and I'm expecting that the side eff ... Show Full Comment

1/20/2014 5:09:26 PM

Reviewer: Chonnie, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It worked but I had constipation, heartburn, and gas. Not worth it and am seeking different prescription from my doctor.

12/7/2013 10:45:07 PM

Reviewer: Eagle, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This med worked but I was forced to quit taking this medicine after 10 days. I quit 3 weeks ago and am still severely constipated. This is more than simple constipation. My appetite is gone and can eat very little. I have taken triple daily amounts of several laxatives for the past two weeks with no relief. I think I may have a intestinal blockage and will contact my urologist tomorrow for advice ... Show Full Comment