Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of vesicare oral.

8/26/2014 11:28:19 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Overactive Bladder
8/8/2014 8:41:24 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Overactive Bladder
7/29/2014 9:00:09 AM

Reviewer: jawjagal, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It was wonderful and did exactly what it said it would do. Where I was once having to keep the bathrooms in sight everywhere we went, from day one taking Vesicare oral I was back in control. It was really great! The reason I am no longer taking the medication is that the insurance said that I needed to change because they would not cover it.

7/25/2014 12:41:55 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Vesicare early 2013 and stopped for some reason, can't recall. About a month ago I resumed the perscription I still had left in my cabinet. My results have been amazing so far. I no longer have to know where every bathroom is and when I do have to go I at least can get to the bathroom without wetting myself on the way. I do not have any issues with constipation, but I do h ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2014 12:49:01 AM

Reviewer: Hopesurvives, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I stopped urinating altogether so I had to stop taking this drug. I only took it for 2 days. I have urge Incontinence and I don't empty my bladder all of the way. So the packaging did not recommend I take it but I was desperate to try something because I battle with this all night and day. I need something that is a lot milder not sure if there is a product out there for me.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.