Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lunesta Oral.

4/14/2015 11:42:13 AM

Reviewer: Nitt, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Next day drowsiness.

3/20/2015 4:09:31 PM

Reviewer: JennHamm, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for the last 4 years. I have been on several of these types of medications and none worked as well as this one has. I still have issues but never have paid much attention to the taste. I have to take it 90 minutes to 2 hours before I want to sleep. Most nights it works but once or twice a month does not seem to work as well.

3/19/2015 10:10:17 PM

Reviewer: LEigh B, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
IM finding my self being dizzy and hard to focus at work, But I lay down and fall asleep quicker. I still get up 3-4 times. I also found my overactive bladder has calmed down Before I was up and down every 5 minutes for an hour I went to bed and at time 2-3 am. Now I lay down and fall asleep.

1/22/2015 10:30:19 PM

Reviewer: TulsaJ, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Lunesta has worked well for me for several years. The taste doesn't bother me - once I swallow the pill and drink water I don't taste it anymore. I get the 3 mg. pill and take a half pill 30 minutes before bed. Works great. I've taken it for years, but I can still fall asleep without taking it now and then. So it doesn't seem to be habit forming. My only issue is that it doesn' ... Show Full Comment

12/17/2014 9:16:31 PM

Reviewer: Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
First of all, this medicine does work. There are side effects for everybody. It works for me, so if you have your own opinion, please just say how YOUR experience was. Please do NOT say "DONT TAKE THIS DRUG!!!" This is why people don't like coming to this site. Explain your experience and move on. Thank you.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver