Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lunesta Oral.

4/23/2014 5:51:49 AM

Reviewer: unconqueredmind, Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
LUNESTA WONT WORK IF YOU HAVE FOOD IN YOUR STOMACH I don't understand why doctors don't advise this but the effectiveness of Lunesta/Zopiclone is DRASTICALLY effected by when you last ate. I find this sleeping med to be superb for helping me get to sleep. I've used it 5-6 times a month for the last 4 years and when I take it on an empty stomach it has never failed me. However if I ... Show Full Comment

4/9/2014 1:12:32 PM

Reviewer: ShellBell24, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been having trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. My doctor has prescribed me to 4 different medications already and nothing has been working. This medication I got prescribed to the 2mg and it didn't work at all for me. Didn't fall asleep right away, couldn't sleep at all and been tossing and turning all night! :(

3/23/2014 7:31:30 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
3/18/2014 5:30:52 AM

Reviewer: expitdroid, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Zoplicone, which is not marketed in the United States under this name, but by the name Lunesta. I am not sure if they are similar, but I am told they are. Zoplicone has been added to my night time regimen and this along with taking trazodone has improved the quality of my life so much. I can now get a decent sleep which can be 6 hours to 8 hours. I love this drug, but the metall ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2014 4:21:08 PM

Reviewer: colts1234, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I get very good sleep and I have no side effects.