Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lunesta oral.

5/24/2015 4:28:45 PM

Reviewer: ol8lo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I began taking Lunesta 3 or 4 months ago. For me, it has made falling asleep and staying asleep entirely possible and as long as I got 8 hours of sleep, I felt well-rested in the morning. Anything less than 8 hours, and I felt horrible - groggy, heavy limbs, no energy. HOWEVER, I have been experiencing hair loss. It started with a few strands here and there, but began increasing over the last 2 mo ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2015 11:42:13 AM

Reviewer: Nitt, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Next day drowsiness.

3/20/2015 4:09:31 PM

Reviewer: JennHamm, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this medication for the last 4 years. I have been on several of these types of medications and none worked as well as this one has. I still have issues but never have paid much attention to the taste. I have to take it 90 minutes to 2 hours before I want to sleep. Most nights it works but once or twice a month does not seem to work as well.

3/19/2015 10:10:17 PM

Reviewer: LEigh B, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    IM finding my self being dizzy and hard to focus at work, But I lay down and fall asleep quicker. I still get up 3-4 times. I also found my overactive bladder has calmed down Before I was up and down every 5 minutes for an hour I went to bed and at time 2-3 am. Now I lay down and fall asleep.

1/22/2015 10:30:19 PM

Reviewer: TulsaJ, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Lunesta has worked well for me for several years. The taste doesn't bother me - once I swallow the pill and drink water I don't taste it anymore. I get the 3 mg. pill and take a half pill 30 minutes before bed. Works great. I've taken it for years, but I can still fall asleep without taking it now and then. So it doesn't seem to be habit forming. My only issue is that it doesn' ... Show Full Comment