Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lunesta oral.

2/5/2014 3:35:06 AM

Reviewer: bmrobertson, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have recently started taking this medication again. My only issue is that I don't know when it is ok to eat something before/after. I have other medications that I take on a nightly basis, that make me sick to me stomach, if i don't eat something before/after.All of the resources (which is VERY minute) and statements from my Dr. have said don't eat close to taking the medication. The ... Show Full Comment

1/8/2014 10:40:23 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Still find myself waking up frequently throughout the night.

12/10/2013 11:28:48 PM

Reviewer: portorange, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I get a great night sleep, if I awaken with discomfort or to urinate I can readily fall back to sleep, not becoming frustrated or angry as with other meds I've tried. I also love the fact that I don't have the strange and stressful dreams common with other meds. No hangover after 6 hours sleep is another blessing.

12/10/2013 9:50:21 PM

Reviewer: Omg123, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
One of the better sleeping agents I've tried for my sleep issues next to benzodiazepines, witch really aren't ment for insomnia for most people (but works anyway), And Ambien (witch sometime caused sleep walking). To date lunesta may have a bad taste, but to me that's a small henderance and the benefits far exceed the negatives. Also, knowing that their not as addictive As other sleep ... Show Full Comment

12/4/2013 4:53:25 PM

Reviewer: Jimi2012, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have bipolar disorder and if I don't sleep I have psychotic breaks that are very destructive. So I tried lots of different drugs but lunesta is the only one that works. It does give me a very bitter taste in my mouth. And I actually went shopping online once and thought it was a dream. But I am careful to try and stay in bed, the dog freaks out and wakes me up now.