Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lunesta oral.

1/8/2014 10:40:23 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Still find myself waking up frequently throughout the night.

12/10/2013 11:28:48 PM

Reviewer: portorange, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I get a great night sleep, if I awaken with discomfort or to urinate I can readily fall back to sleep, not becoming frustrated or angry as with other meds I've tried. I also love the fact that I don't have the strange and stressful dreams common with other meds. No hangover after 6 hours sleep is another blessing.

12/10/2013 9:50:21 PM

Reviewer: Omg123, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
One of the better sleeping agents I've tried for my sleep issues next to benzodiazepines, witch really aren't ment for insomnia for most people (but works anyway), And Ambien (witch sometime caused sleep walking). To date lunesta may have a bad taste, but to me that's a small henderance and the benefits far exceed the negatives. Also, knowing that their not as addictive As other sleep ... Show Full Comment

12/4/2013 4:53:25 PM

Reviewer: Jimi2012, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have bipolar disorder and if I don't sleep I have psychotic breaks that are very destructive. So I tried lots of different drugs but lunesta is the only one that works. It does give me a very bitter taste in my mouth. And I actually went shopping online once and thought it was a dream. But I am careful to try and stay in bed, the dog freaks out and wakes me up now.

10/31/2013 11:03:57 AM

Reviewer: TParrish, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have sleep apnea and insomnia was prescibed 3mg Lunesta. It did make me fall asleep woke up an hr later and the metal taste it left,would not go away for days.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.