Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamictal Starter (Orange) Kit Oral.

8/21/2009 7:24:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i felt fine on this medication untill i started the 100mg dose. after two days on 100mg i started having thoughts of dying and all the different ways it could happen. i was just really sad for no reason what so ever. i even contemplated jumping out of a moving car on the highway. i stopped the medication right away without notifying my psychiatrist which probably wasnt my BEST idea.. i had really ... Show Full Comment

7/2/2009 4:29:02 AM

Reviewer: AngieCJ1974, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I now know and understand why and how people function through out the day. I was taking Seroquel and I was always tired and passing out. For once in years I am able to stay up for 16 hour days! It has helped with my moodswings and triggers. I am very satisfied.

7/1/2009 7:35:04 AM

Reviewer: Kate, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
headaches, post menopausal bleeding, anxiety, feelings of rage, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nightmares, -- however, decreased thoughts of suicidal ideation.

5/16/2009 10:58:12 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband has been on this drug for 2 months and it has made an amazing difference. I can actually live w/ him. Lamictal has saved our marriage.

5/6/2009 9:31:12 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was just diagnosed with mild bipolar. I was prescribed Zoloft by my PCP. Then my Phsyc. added Lamictal to that. I was on day 9 of the orange starter pack when when I noticed a rash on my arms. Didnt think too much of it. But by that night it had spread to my abdomen and legs. I stopped taking the medicine that night. But by the morning the rash was everywhere and got much worse in the areas that ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.