Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamictal Starter (Orange) Kit Oral.

8/21/2009 7:24:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i felt fine on this medication untill i started the 100mg dose. after two days on 100mg i started having thoughts of dying and all the different ways it could happen. i was just really sad for no reason what so ever. i even contemplated jumping out of a moving car on the highway. i stopped the medication right away without notifying my psychiatrist which probably wasnt my BEST idea.. i had really ... Show Full Comment

7/2/2009 4:29:02 AM

Reviewer: AngieCJ1974, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I now know and understand why and how people function through out the day. I was taking Seroquel and I was always tired and passing out. For once in years I am able to stay up for 16 hour days! It has helped with my moodswings and triggers. I am very satisfied.

7/1/2009 7:35:04 AM

Reviewer: Kate, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
headaches, post menopausal bleeding, anxiety, feelings of rage, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nightmares, -- however, decreased thoughts of suicidal ideation.

5/16/2009 10:58:12 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband has been on this drug for 2 months and it has made an amazing difference. I can actually live w/ him. Lamictal has saved our marriage.

5/6/2009 9:31:12 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was just diagnosed with mild bipolar. I was prescribed Zoloft by my PCP. Then my Phsyc. added Lamictal to that. I was on day 9 of the orange starter pack when when I noticed a rash on my arms. Didnt think too much of it. But by that night it had spread to my abdomen and legs. I stopped taking the medicine that night. But by the morning the rash was everywhere and got much worse in the areas that ... Show Full Comment