Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamictal Starter Orange Kit oral.

1/9/2009 6:55:44 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just started taking the orange starter kit less than a week ago and have already felt a HUGE difference in my mood/depression.I seem to have a better out look on things. I may not even have to add a mild antidepressant after all.This just may be the wonder drug! I go back to my Doc. in a couple of weeks for a reveiw on how it's working. I sure hope it continues. I've had enough of these ... Show Full Comment

12/27/2008 12:26:35 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Right from the start I noticed a change in the way i felt about things. It made me very agressive, irritable, made my anxiety so much worse.. I felt like i was plotting against everyone.. It was just a horrible experience with me that after 1 week i made myself stop and talked to my doctor.

12/23/2008 10:08:34 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    it works ok, i stay sleepy all the time. i get withdrawal symptoms if i dont take it. cold swats, whole nine yards. my doctor says i cent get addicted to it but i have the WD. any one else do this? hit me up at phoeneesha@yahoo.com

12/19/2008 5:50:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this by my psychiatrist as a mood stabilizer for my bipolar disorder. It worked, but I had to stop using it as I started having a very flushed (red) face, rash on my arms and legs (which started itching). These are listed as potentially bad side effects. Unfortunately I had to discontinue the drug.

9/25/2008 12:15:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I got 12 days into the starter pack and really started to notice a difference. However I got a acne rash all over my body and I itched all over for days. I called my doctor and stoped taking it. Within two days the rash and itch was gone. I was sad that it happened because I really felt it starting to work.