Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enablex oral.

6/6/2012 9:42:30 PM

Reviewer: buddhasway, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Enablex for about 5yrs. now. It completely changed my life. No more Depends or trip planning based on bathroom availability. This stuff has totally improved my quality of life.

6/1/2012 1:47:00 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Enablex several years ago. It worked and I did not feel dried out. Then I decided to stop and see if I still needed it. For two years I was doing fine. Then the urinary urgency returned. I had one unsed bottle left. I took it for 90 days. Then I tried to refill it. My insurance company (now different) refused to refill it!! So I am on my second trial of generic drugs which are more drying f ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2012 10:45:03 AM

Reviewer: rushing, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    At first the problem seemed to get better but after a year or so on it, I feel like I must have something else to help solve this problem. I have the 'sling' and it did nothing to help that I can tell.

4/4/2012 11:20:15 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Have been taking 15mg once a day for several weeks now. Is helping somewhat, but my eyes have gotten so dry that my contacts are sticking to my eyes and had a HARD time getting them out! And it really does dry my mouth out also. Guess will have to decide if these side effects are not as objectionable as the urinary problems...

3/6/2012 3:27:50 PM

Reviewer: olgagal, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used Enablex off and on for 3 years. I have not experienced any of the side effects mentioned. I add 2 T ground flaxseed to my breakfast each day, and that has enabled me to avoid constipation from almost any cause.