Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Antara Oral.

9/26/2009 10:47:47 AM

Reviewer: luckychuckie1, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
(almost killed me!) After taking for about a year with no major issues, I had to go into the hospital due to serious pain in my stomach. I always had a bad back so I never attributed my back pain to antara. After a year of taking this medicine it built up a sludge that shut down the pancreas. Two reason it's important to know this; One, this major side effect does not occur until prolonged ... Show Full Comment

7/16/2009 9:27:11 PM

Reviewer: charles, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i feel better and no side efects.

6/27/2009 10:03:45 PM

Reviewer: artiedoowop@aol.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started Antara, and after four or five days experienced severe back pain, I Think it's my right kidney.I discontinued and most of the pain diminished but i still have some soreness. Going to the doctor to change my medication and examine my back and kidney.I hope there's no permanent damage.

5/18/2009 8:49:17 PM

Reviewer: charles mellow, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor has suggested that I switch from "TRICOR" TO "ANTARA" I have noticed no improvements at all, after taking a Lab Test by the end of 4 months of use.

5/1/2009 9:27:10 AM

Reviewer: ExperSecy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I can not tolerate statins so I tried Antara. While I did not get muscle pain, it left me nauseated and depressed. I stopped taking it because of those effectson my system.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.