Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Metanx oral.

8/19/2016 12:23:34 PM

Reviewer: LJK-S, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have Idiopathic Neuropathy and have suffered for 16 years with pain. My Podiatrist suggested Metanx. I am now in my third month and have noticeable less pain, I can sleep at night and walk during the day. My wheelchair is gone!

2/26/2016 11:50:29 AM

Reviewer: james b speed, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Tried for 6 months. Did ABSOLUTELY nothing for me. Feet hurt just as bad as before. High priced snake oil. Feel cheated.

10/13/2015 5:53:16 PM

Reviewer: Fighter, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed Metanx for RSD in my feet. After only three days of taking it my feet already feel better. Like the miracle I have been praying for for the last three years. Unfortunately, I can't sleep, wake all night with hot flashes and pounding in my ears (blood pressure?), am ravenously hungry, have gas and loose stools. What a cruel joke! I'm not giving up though. Will stop until f ... Show Full Comment

6/10/2015 3:15:49 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I take this for diabetic neuropathy. I have noticed a huge difference in how much my feet hurt. Much much better. It's expensive but worth it for the relief.

6/3/2015 3:14:09 PM

Reviewer: LeftCoastGuy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Metanx since 2011 (4 years now) for diabetic peripheral neuropathy, though technically I'm diagnosed "pre-diabetic." I have differential pain in my feet due to problems in my right foot unrelated to the PN. That differential allows me to say that Metanx has absolutely improved my left foot sensations. Its effectiveness in my right foot is harder to assess. It is r ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.