Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of METANX Oral.

11/29/2014 3:32:36 AM

Reviewer: PeripheralNeuro, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

10/27/2014 11:43:20 AM

Reviewer: Luckyrod, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I bought a 90 day supply and I am almost finished without noticing any change with the diabetic neuropathy in my feet and legs. I have experienced minor dry mouth and some insomnia.

10/17/2014 9:50:19 AM

Reviewer: lauramiah, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had NO side effects from Metanx and it has restored a great deal of feeling in my toes. I can actually feel if I stub my toe now and before I started taking Metanx I had lost feeling in most of my toes. My only regret is that my insurance does not cover it.

8/31/2014 10:12:34 AM

Reviewer: Doug, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My podiatrist recommended this medication for treatment of neuropathy in my feet. I was questionable at first but after 4 weeks it began to work. I would recommend this treatment to anybody with foot neuropathy, it actually decreases the amount of numbness immensely. Give it time to work.

6/29/2014 5:18:49 PM

Reviewer: shirleysee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have neuropathy in my feet from diabetes type 1, and it drove me crazy at night with a feeling of numbness and burning. I started taking it a week ago, twice a day and I am so pleased, I can see that it is working and has helped the feeling in my feet. My doctor said that you will know within the first 30 days if it will work or not. Since it is a vitamin so to speak, I am very pleased and th ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture