Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Metanx Oral.

6/29/2014 5:18:49 PM

Reviewer: shirleysee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have neuropathy in my feet from diabetes type 1, and it drove me crazy at night with a feeling of numbness and burning. I started taking it a week ago, twice a day and I am so pleased, I can see that it is working and has helped the feeling in my feet. My doctor said that you will know within the first 30 days if it will work or not. Since it is a vitamin so to speak, I am very pleased and th ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2014 8:56:37 AM

Reviewer: Mildred Merideth, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken for only four days,I'm more tired and sleepy.Taking for peripheral neuropathy.Will insurance cover this medication?

5/13/2014 8:41:34 AM

Reviewer: luckey106, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had surgery on my back and neck 26 times for the last 15yrs I have been in bed in pain.My Dr.has had me on all the drugs you can think of all not working. I took this drug and after 1 week I was out of bed,doing house work,and have never been better and have stopped all other meds

5/1/2014 2:14:53 PM

Reviewer: sparkle, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have tried Metanx for 2 weeks...fist cap a day and then 2 and find it gives me insomnia. even after stopping it I am unable to sleep. Feeling of nervousness like using caffiene. I do not use any caffience. Too bad I have bought 90 days supply of it. Have used it in the past and have had the same side effects!!

2/3/2014 3:51:00 AM

Comment:
so far none