Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prialt intrathecal.

8/14/2014 6:38:08 PM

Reviewer: Lifis ladyi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This med is unsafe, terrible side effects.

11/6/2013 4:13:54 PM

Reviewer: dave McFall , 45-54 Male (Patient)

Comment:
Trouble breathing,incoherence,difficulty soaking,walking,seeing presumed allergy.

5/20/2013 4:19:48 AM

Reviewer: territv, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had an external pain pump put in 7 days ago. They put Prialt in the pump and I absolutely hate it. It has given weird feeling and has done nothing for the pain. I itch all the time, can't remember things, have dizziness when I try to walk and my whole world seems like a blur. I have been back once to have pump turned up and I go again Tue. to have it turned up again before getting it out on ... Show Full Comment

5/4/2013 3:30:18 PM

Reviewer: Msnan89, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible!!!!! Had all of the above side effects and then some. I also memory lost. I was not told ahead of my treatment of any of the possible side effects. I first lost my speech. I could not operated the remote or telephone. I could not read because I didn't recognize the words. Other symptoms include not being able to sleep for 3 nights and pacing the floor in pain. I forgot who my hu ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2013 12:17:26 PM

Reviewer: BOXERSON, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
All I can say is don't take this drug it has ruined my physical condition and now I know itis the drug the doctors are taking me off. What a horrible trip.I just want the person who said they hear music well so do I it's so weird. All the problems I have had have not been worth it. Think before you take this drug.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture