Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tannate DMP-DEX Oral.

1-3 of 3
11/11/2008 1:00:18 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication allowed me to finally get some sleep!! My daughter was very ill and after taking her to the doctor and he just saying it was a cold and sent me on my way; I didnt sleep for a week. My daughter was running a very high fever and had coughed so much her stomach was hurting (I assume it was her muscles aching from all the coughing). I finally took her to our family doctor rather than h ... Show Full Comment

1/18/2008 11:23:46 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 39 years old with HIGH allergies to medications. I was diagnosed with acute broncitus and pnumonia. The doctor was at a loss on how to treat me until he remembered something for children. This was it! It doesn't taste bad at all. Very thick and blue in color. Only thing I didn't like was that it dried my mouth out too much. That was ok though, I just drank more water and ate on ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2007 8:51:28 AM

Reviewer: Traci, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 3 1/2 year old son had a bad cough and high fever for a week. He was not sleeping well at night because of the cough. This medication worked immediately. The only negative was an awful smell and taste. My son didn't seem to mind, though. He had no side effects from the medication. I would recommend this to any parent.

1-3 of 3