Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flovent HFA inhalation.

9/7/2011 5:30:20 PM

Reviewer: Judy G., 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I found my voice was affected by using this drug. It very often sounded scratchy and like I was getting laryngitis. And I developed a sometimes heavy phlegm build-up. I was lucky that I didn't also get thrush. It was effective in the beginning, but after a year, my doctor put me on anew medication that I start tomorrow. I could never quite shake the cough I had most of the time.

5/28/2011 12:40:33 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Has been effective in supressing simptoms. I developed cataracts, requiring surgery. Don't know whether or not this drug was causative.

4/7/2011 8:55:45 AM

Reviewer: sammiJo, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking it for about a week, I have no voice and feel like I have been hit with a truck. I am going to go back to my doctor to see what she would recommend but..I am not crazy about this one. :(

2/7/2011 10:08:43 AM

Reviewer: restless in ridgeville, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
    My 8 yr old son has been on this for over a year- he only takes during winter months so a cold doesn't cause his asthma to flare up-he takes 1 puff a day- he is off of it from June to October- it has been great for him- however recently he had a viral infection which caused a cough so as the doctor directed we upped the dose to 2 puffs twice a day. It's been 5 days and he now has trouble s ... Show Full Comment

12/23/2010 6:51:44 PM

Reviewer: sk8ter, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Flovent HFA has changed my life. I actually forget I have asthma now, which is a true miracle considering that I was having so much difficulty that I was going to have to file for disability and was having to take sctroids like candy. Guys, I caught a cold which turned into bronchitis on this stuff and NO coughing up blood, NO breathing problems, and NO steroids needed!!! What's weird is t ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.