Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Kenalog Inj.

5/13/2013 11:25:55 AM

Reviewer: uwfbsn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Injection x1 to reduce inflammation at inflamed skin tag. Inflammation reduced in about 48 hrs. However, 2 months later, large dent and discloration at injection site. Internet reports by individuals w/ this adverse effect. Not listed on this site. Apparently can continue to worsen.

5/6/2013 6:10:54 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I now have a dent in my arm at the injection site. AS it turns out...it happens a lot! PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS DRUG!

3/24/2013 10:38:33 PM

Reviewer: SocialWorker1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just received my second injection to treat severe allergies (3/2013). My allergies are practically debilitating - I was taking allergra-D daily, using a neti-pot to irrigate my sinuses, and still suffered from constant post-nasal drip, sinus headaches, heavy congestion, etc. I was not aware of the potential side effects before I first received the injection in November 2012. Like clockwork, a ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2013 2:55:08 PM

Reviewer: Mamacita, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this shot by my doctor to treat allergies and wasn't told of the side effects, or that it was a steriod. I would not recommend this drug. I would advise anyone thinking of getting this shot to research before doing so. There are plenty of side effects and I don't think they are worth it. Every since having this shot, I've had difficulty sleeping, fatigue, muscle weakness, ... Show Full Comment

1/15/2013 11:16:23 AM

Reviewer: Recondalane, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
The injections hurt more than I expected. After 4injections I was not receiving any relief, instead I got a headache that cost me two days work. I also have gained 14 lbs. within 4 months. It is safe to say that I will not resume treatment.