Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Kenalog Inj.

9/30/2010 8:39:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was given Kenalog for "inflamation" in my neck/shoulder in late May. Did not relieve any pain. Have since developed severe migraines, insomnia, & have a big crater like indentation at the sight of injection. Was not informed of any of these side effects. I WOULD HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THIS INJECTION HAD MY DOCTOR INFORMED ME OF THE RISKS.

4/2/2010 7:18:14 PM

Reviewer: ?, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Near immediate releif of eye irritation due to allergies.

3/10/2010 2:04:01 PM

Reviewer: Carole, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My Dr gave me the kenelog inj for a BPPV (vertigo) problem that I have had for 3 months. Under conditons kenelog lists - doesn't list mine !!! It has been two days and two sleepless nights - altho Dr. said that shouldn't bother me - but it did.

3/8/2010 6:40:28 PM

Reviewer: iwramona, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was giving Kenalog 80 mg plus 5 milliliters of preserative free normal saline and 5 milliliters of 0.25% Macaine. I was told my pain was from the scar tissue from my surgery of microdiscectomy of the L5,S1. I have taken my last Caudal Epidural 9/1/2009. Which did not work and I been in more missery, I hurt in places I did not know where there, I can't turn right without hurting, cant sit ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2010 10:34:00 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor gave me the injections in both my thumb joints for arthritis on a Tuesday, and friday i started having shortness of breath. I didn't relate the two at all. But then almost two weeks later a started getting a rash in the same spot on both hands, right where the Kenalog was injected. It has been three weeks now and my arthritis pain is definately better, but not gone. I realize that ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture