Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Kenalog inj.

7/12/2013 5:53:40 PM

Reviewer: Sahara, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been getting these shots for Fibromyalgia. I have had to stop anti-inflammatories due to bleeding in my stomach. I have had relief as soon as 12 hours after injection. Its the best relief!!

7/7/2013 3:18:26 PM

Reviewer: L2collect@aol.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Have taken this shot for 25 yrs for severe allergy. Eyes iched and were beet red, within 10-20 minutes sinuses were COMPLETELY clear and eyes were Pure white. Nice to sleep comfortably again without clogged nose or itchiness Get this shot 1-2 times a year. Started getting psoriasis on elbows and hand and the secondary effect of this shot was to clear up my soriasis. No more using topical psoriasis ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2013 11:25:17 AM

Reviewer: LEM, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I received a shot for an allergic reaction back in February 2013. Now, I have a half dollar size indent in my left butt cheek at the injection area... my rear end is DISAPPEARING - this is horrible and scary and I have panic attacks thinking about what else this horrible drug is doing to my body. Had I know this is what they were going to use, I would have never agreed to it!

6/18/2013 2:57:52 AM

Reviewer: amy, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
The shot hit my system and I am still not the same. That's been 6 months ago. Was given the shot for inflammation.Never again! Lost weight panic attacks sick at stomach can't walk due to vertigo. My husband has been my rock. I just want to feel normal again.

5/14/2013 12:25:43 AM

Reviewer: tserg0123, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I received the Kenalog shot 2 times for migraines induced by allergies. It was very effective. I to received the craters one on my butt and one on my deltoid with discoloration. Its due to it shrinking the fat cells. If the nurse pulls the needle out and a trail of the steroid is leaked thru to the surface this will occur. Make sure the z track it. But to all those effected by this, they come back ... Show Full Comment