Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of kenalog inj.

«Previous 56-60 of 60
5/17/2008 11:51:58 PM

Reviewer: SBQ, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have received 2 kenelog inj. of 80mg each, 1 month apart in my epidural space for pain relief. I have Cushing's Syndrome now and I don't know if this is the cause and it will go away when/if this ever wears off, or if it exaserbated an already existing condition. but I have spent HOURS researching this! The first shot, I had 3 weeks of pain relief and the second, 5 weeks. Not worth it ... Show Full Comment

12/22/2007 2:23:26 PM

Reviewer: Corners, 55-64 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I told my Doc. that I was allergic to this this medication. Still he gave me a small shot on the forearm as a test site. It turned the injection site into a white, round circle and is now going up my arm. I now am having "red" spots around the injection site and also going up the arm. These red spots are now bleeding and won't stop bleeding until I put a lot of pressure on them a ... Show Full Comment

10/11/2007 10:53:43 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the only treatment that cleared up my allergies. I tried over the counter medications and nothing helped as well as Kenalog. I have taken one Kenalog shot per year and it clears me up by the next day for a full year.

10/6/2007 9:12:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female

Comment:
While this medication did prevent seasonal allergies, it left an indentation at the injection site that has not gone back to normal 6 months later.

9/18/2007 6:56:16 PM

Reviewer: Cera, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I received a kenalog injection for allergies earlier this year and it has made my life so much better. I frequently used to take multiple OTC medications for my allergies, and since getting the shot, I only take one a day if I have to take any at all.

«Previous 56-60 of 60