Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Allegra-D 24 Hour Oral.

4/7/2011 4:05:31 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this rx prescription for awhile. The insurance company does not want to pay for this anymore. If you get the otc allegra D 24hour, then you get 15 to 20 tablets. I need 30 tablets per month. In Tennessee you can not buy more than one box per month, and now I am having more problems I was put on BPM Pseudo 6/45mg which is not as affective.

7/8/2010 7:45:37 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy
3/31/2010 10:41:03 AM

Reviewer: skoutlander, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I tried every OTC allergy medication, and a few prescription, and nothing worked for my allergies! I had not been able to breathe thru my nose for several years before taking this medication, it works great!

3/25/2010 9:45:43 AM

Reviewer: JSinMD, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This was my savior! I had chronic sinus infections to the point I could not lift my head or turn my head. I was seeing a doctor who kept giving me antibiotics weekly and I asked after a year what if it’s allergies. He said maybe…. Quack! The new doctor tried me on Allegra-D and I have been Sinus Infection free knock on wood since the mid 90’s. I hope I never get immune to this like I am to almo ... Show Full Comment

9/23/2009 2:42:23 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't slept in days. I take this drug at 4 a.m. before I go to work and STILL can't sleep. I can breathe through my nose though. I'm drinking as much water as I can but I am still having trouble with extremely thick mucus.

Does your kid have symptoms?