Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Boniva Oral.

10/17/2012 2:26:57 PM

Reviewer: Lulu, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Decreased Bone Mass Following Menopause
10/3/2012 4:13:55 AM

Reviewer: KDM, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Took my 1st 150 mg oral dose 3 weeks ago. Doctor prescribed generic Ibandronate Sodium. Experienced SEVERE bone pain all over, especially in my back. Pain comes for 2 days, hits hard and goes away. Three weeks later & the pain is back. Won't take anymore after reading reviews & talking to my doctor.

7/30/2012 12:43:48 PM

Reviewer: amydstaf, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug raised my Serum Enzymes - Alkaline-Phosphatese levels

5/19/2012 11:23:04 AM

Reviewer: ckj4207, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After my 3rd month of Boniva I am discontinuing this treatment. I had mild side effect after the first dosis and charged it to stress. After my second dosis I developed flu like symptoms, stomach cramps, diarrhea, and pain everywhere. Called my gynocologist but he just referred me to my PCP. The PCP prescribed Zantax, which I refused to take because the side effects also stated stomach issues - th ... Show Full Comment

4/6/2012 6:56:41 PM

Reviewer: jakie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
took on Saturday, 3/17/12 no side effects. the next day (about 28-29 hours after 1st dose)I could not stand/walk or sit without pain. Pain so severe my husband wanted to take me to the ER. I took Ibuprofen, used heating pad on my back and stayed in bed. Couldn't go to work the following day still in pain. Doctor wants me to keep taking this. I am scared that this back pain will not go away. I ... Show Full Comment

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?