Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Boniva Oral.

1/27/2008 10:08:49 AM

Reviewer: susan , 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Taken as prescribed, w/full glass of water, before my hour walk in the AM, I have had no problems at all. I can't speak to the effectiveness until a year of treatment has gone by but it is certainly easy to use.

1/26/2008 8:34:03 PM

Reviewer: Mary , 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Since taking boniva for about a year I developed Burning tongue Syndrome. Could it be caused by this drug? HELP!

1/3/2008 5:27:20 PM

Reviewer: Debbie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started my first does of Boniva on Jan. 1, 2008. That night I started with chills, fever, and severe body aches. And any place I had any type of mild arthritis showed increased pain. I am walking and getting up from a seated position like my 80 yr. old mother. this has been going on for two days now. I called my doctor and he said that I had a bad reaction to the med and to expect to recover ... Show Full Comment

1/3/2008 3:25:04 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been exhausted since my first dose on 01-01-08. I am having bloating, gas and gastric distress after eating, all of which I was treated for during 2007 and had overcome. I AM NOT going through that again. Either I find another drug to take or take a chance of breaking my bones.

11/25/2007 8:20:24 PM

Reviewer: eime, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
first does on turkey day,got very sick on the next day,still sick today,feel like run over by the train my stomach is cramping every 5 mins,i do not think this is right for me