Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Boniva Oral.

1/3/2008 3:25:04 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been exhausted since my first dose on 01-01-08. I am having bloating, gas and gastric distress after eating, all of which I was treated for during 2007 and had overcome. I AM NOT going through that again. Either I find another drug to take or take a chance of breaking my bones.

11/25/2007 8:20:24 PM

Reviewer: eime, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
first does on turkey day,got very sick on the next day,still sick today,feel like run over by the train my stomach is cramping every 5 mins,i do not think this is right for me

11/20/2007 2:30:42 PM

Reviewer: workinggrandma, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After one dose (following two months using Actonel Oral weekly), I experienced sore throat, difficulty swallowing and chest pains in addition to the random bone and joint pains.

11/12/2007 12:18:28 PM

Reviewer: Socks, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took the Boniva Pill on the first of the month at 5AM by 7:30PM I started with pain in my knees and ankles. The following day I felt like I got hit by a Truck. By the fifth day I could not even walk. I was hospitalized for 3 days, and I'm still having weakness in my arms and legs. I'm now waiting to do Physical Therapy at home. I will never take or recomend this med to anyone.

11/10/2007 3:33:16 PM

Reviewer: slk123, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started on a monthly regimen of Boniva for Osteopenia and within a week of taking the medication, I have developed flu-like symptoms such as: joint pain, muscle soreness, stiffness, back & neck pain, and chest pain. I will be seeing my family doctor this Monday to rule out flu, but I don't think this medication is for me. The side effects kept me out of my job for 3 days. I couldn ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee