Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Baraclude Oral.

5/30/2014 12:47:20 AM

Reviewer: cloud, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
It's crazy how expensive it is for you guys in the US! In China it costs US$14 for a pack of 7 pills under the name of Entecavir. My virus count went down four orders after four months, but it's still not clear when I will be able to stop taking it. Haven't noticed any side effects.

4/7/2014 3:23:20 PM

Reviewer: Gwynn, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Baraclude since 2009.The viral count went down to almost zero right now. But I still have to take it according my doctor. Its very effective medication and life saving.

1/2/2013 10:32:36 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Baraclude for 3 years. Lab works and ultrasound is ordered every 6-12 months. Since my father died of liver cancer in his 50's, my doctor told me that I might need to be on it for the rest of my life to continue to keep the virus count to zero. It costs $1,200 per 30 days supply. I'm now 32 and if I live to be 77 years old (the US life expectancy), it would cost me about $ ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2012 12:07:50 AM

Reviewer: TattPayne, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have mild chronic HepB and liver adenoma, started Baraclude 0.5mg daily since Sep 2011. Dec 2011 I had a blood work showing the viral down from 5 trillions to about 19,000. AST was back to normal at 34 from 76. ALT was high at 41 but down from 98 though. Antigen was still positive showing "active" so I need to continue this drug until it is negative, will get another blood work again i ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2011 11:59:56 AM

Reviewer: angel, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using baraclude for nearly a year and I am cured. I continue to take the medication and I feel refreshed.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.