Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Depo-subQ provera 104 subcutaneous.

10/18/2012 3:31:50 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication made me lose weight substantially anorexically and depression set in plus affected my nervous system and mild zeisures came with this medication and hot flashes...it affected me psychologically..it made have periods periodically so i will stop after one dosage of 3 months..

9/27/2012 9:49:26 PM

Reviewer: Dawn Davis-Lenoir, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It is nice that I don't have to worry about taking a pill everyday.....BUT I had mood swings when I was near that time of the month! It is not worth my sanity!

7/13/2011 9:25:56 PM

Reviewer: cajuntink, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love this birth control method. I feel great i have no problems wit it and it works. sure, yeah you'll gain a little weight but thats your responsiblity to keep your weight down dont blame the drug. and i barely have a period which is what i love most and the fact i cant get pregnant(but always use condoms no matter what). Otherwise its a great drug, use it. :)

1/26/2011 4:21:07 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the shot a few years ago...never had any problems no bleeding that lasted for months nothing....I got off of it and had my 3rd son and then got back on it....I never did lose all my baby weight and by being on the shot now seems like I'm having the hardest time ever to lose a pound. Of course mydoctor told me thatif I can control my urges I will not have a problem with gaining any wei ... Show Full Comment

1/2/2010 9:55:03 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had horrible mood swings a constant heavy flow period for 4 weeks straight and the cramps were not worth the convience...dont do it girls!!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.