Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Marinol Oral.

1/29/2009 12:39:31 PM

Reviewer: the pot doc, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking this for anorexia related to leukemia. It really works. It also helps my arthritis and depression. People often express disappointment because they expect it to be marijuana, it isn't, but it does make me want to play my guitar for hours. I get medi-cal to pay for it, but then I've got the big C and most cancer drugs are expensive. This is wonderful stuff.

12/19/2008 11:57:16 PM

Reviewer: mzpeace420, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I find it works well for me. I just can't afford it.

12/14/2008 1:36:57 PM

Reviewer: lvgnnpn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i had severe chronic back pain that vicodin couldn't help.the pain was so severe it caused nausea that ,again, nothing helped.after pleading with my dr, he finally wrote a rx for me. it was the first time i had any relief in five + years.unfortunately, my insurance didn't cover it so the pain has returned. i think marinol should be easier to get through insurance.

12/13/2008 5:19:16 PM

Reviewer: swalls, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have multiple sclerosis and I take this medication for muscle spasms, proplems sleeping and nausea. I also take it for anxiety. My experience with the treatment so far has been a good one. I sleep longer wihtout waking up and I don't have as much trouble going to sleep. I don't have nausea like before and the muscle spasms have gotten better. Most of all the anxiety is no where near as b ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2008 1:57:29 PM

Reviewer: punksunn, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had chronic pain due to osteoartiritis in my left shoulder, hip and ankle. Also, painful neuropathy in my left leg from the knee down. The pain meds work, however the side effects make it very difficult to concentrate or focus...a 'scattered-buzzed' feeling. I had to use marijuana to eliminate those side effects...and it also helped with pain management. Although I didnt like ha ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.