Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Byetta subcutaneous.

10/4/2007 11:37:04 PM

Reviewer: zeborah harmon, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    None

10/4/2007 3:33:05 PM

Reviewer: tnjrichter, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used Byetta for almost 8 months and I love it. My doctor & I have spent so many years trying to get by b/s under control and this is the only med that has worked. The only complaint I have is that every pen is different; my body reacts differently. I have learned that the first 2 days of the new pen can be miserable but I learn what and when I can eat. My heart medication has been cut i ... Show Full Comment

10/4/2007 2:43:44 PM

Reviewer: veronica, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Although I've only been on Byetta for a month, I've noticed a great improvement in my glucose levels. I haven't experienced any nausea and have less of an appetite. It has taken time to adjust to the injections though.

10/4/2007 10:15:19 AM

Reviewer: sweet pea, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Byetta for 14 mo. and i have lost 103 lbs. with hard work and watching what i eat every meal. I wk out at the gym 5 or 6 times a wk. and for 45 mins. to an hour.my son has helped me a lot.

10/2/2007 2:38:33 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been using this drug for 3 months now and I like it. At first it made me nauseous, but then I learned the trick was to take it 45 minutes before I ate and the nausea went away. I've lost 10 pounds already. It's a wonderful appetite supressant. Since I know I'm not going to be very hungry at lunch, I'm able to make better food choices for lunch.