Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of byetta subq.

7/19/2014 10:33:52 AM

Reviewer: csc, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Drug has worked well for diabetes, lost weight, brought A1C down. I was unable to go to the 10 units twice a day because of stomach issues. Question, has anyone been having bladder infections chronic after being on Byetta for an extended time?

6/26/2014 7:56:39 AM

Reviewer: peanut65, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my 3rd pen and I am starting to see results now. It really makes me nauseous. ALSO I have had a lot of depression since I started with Byetta. Is this a reported side effect? That is not normal for me BUT I am going through a lot so may be coincidental??

1/9/2014 3:27:37 PM

Reviewer: suzyq, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Lost ALL my hair on my head and body. Went through extensive treatment and nothing worked until I stopped using byetta. Full head of hair now. Wouldn't touch it again!

3/27/2013 10:12:23 AM

Reviewer: Gina, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started having sharp pain in my stomach. I would jump because of the sharp pains and wake my husband. I only tried this for 1 month.

3/26/2013 1:51:26 PM

Reviewer: Chenzo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on it for two full months.I started with 5mg. for a month then 10mg. for the second month.I'm starting my 2nd. 10mg. pen and my third month. I've experienced some loose stools during the first two weeks then back to normal. I've had no other adverse effects and my sugar has gone down from the 230 range to the 150 range and hopefully still dropping. My weight has gone fr ... Show Full Comment