Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of byetta subq.

«Previous 366-370 of 370
10/4/2007 2:43:44 PM

Reviewer: veronica, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Although I've only been on Byetta for a month, I've noticed a great improvement in my glucose levels. I haven't experienced any nausea and have less of an appetite. It has taken time to adjust to the injections though.

10/4/2007 10:15:19 AM

Reviewer: sweet pea, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Byetta for 14 mo. and i have lost 103 lbs. with hard work and watching what i eat every meal. I wk out at the gym 5 or 6 times a wk. and for 45 mins. to an hour.my son has helped me a lot.

10/2/2007 2:38:33 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using this drug for 3 months now and I like it. At first it made me nauseous, but then I learned the trick was to take it 45 minutes before I ate and the nausea went away. I've lost 10 pounds already. It's a wonderful appetite supressant. Since I know I'm not going to be very hungry at lunch, I'm able to make better food choices for lunch.

9/26/2007 9:40:49 AM

Reviewer: janelle, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I only had one thing that I wasn't pleased with and that was the nausea,it was very intense for about 2 weeks.then it subsides. It was a great weight loss. I find the advantages of the drug well worth the side effects. I feel that I have more control over my blood sugar than I have in ten years!! I wish I was aware of it sooner. Just not knowing what my high readings have done to some of my vi ... Show Full Comment

9/25/2007 2:09:53 PM

Reviewer: bobbirab, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i was on this drug for 6 monthes. great to loose some weight 60 lbs to be exact. but it was like a drug induced anorexia. i could not eat .the smell of food was horrific. now i find out i was not supposed to be on insilin while using this drug , perscribed by the same dr. almost killed me whats up with that? !

«Previous 366-370 of 370

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture