Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of XIBROM Opht.

11/12/2010 4:38:07 PM

Reviewer: lois, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
TOO EXPENSIVE

12/21/2009 6:27:55 AM

Reviewer: Marsha, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
First bottle dic not take care of the problem. Tiny bottle is $257.00. I find this outrageous. Is there a generic I could use?

10/6/2009 2:00:10 PM

Reviewer: Bozena, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used Xibrom for 3 months following a cataract surgery. The last week my vision suddenly blurred. Alarmed, I went to my doctor for an emergency visit. Xibrom severely damaged the surface of my eye causing vision loss: I could barely see the large E at the top of the chart. According to my doctor, with time, the damage will heal and my vision will improve. As to how long and how well, he would not ... Show Full Comment

2/23/2009 9:45:15 PM

Reviewer: popeye, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have developed headaches, now I know why. I have been using four drops a day between both eyes. It seems that the last drops a night burn like fire. I have not discussed this with the doctor yet.

12/30/2008 8:58:25 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had four eye surgeries in the past four months which have been successful. Within the last three months after using Xibrom for treatment I have experianced severe shortness of breath. I finally refered to my prescription information from my pharmacy, it listed difficlult breathing as a possible side effect.I was greatful to read comments from other patients listing this same problem. Tha ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.