Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cholest Off oral.

6/18/2016 7:02:39 PM

Reviewer: georgiarose, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Here's my numbers: Past results: LDL 125 Total Cholesterol 193 Triglycerides 210 Current results (6/16/16) LDL 95 Total cholesterol 168 Triglycerides 154 I AM VERY HAPPY! I took the Cholestoff Plus thinking that it wouldn't do anything, but, I was faithful. Took for a solid 3 months before my last blood work last week. You can see my numbers, so, give it a try! I am very p ... Show Full Comment

3/31/2016 1:22:07 PM

Reviewer: iuyfg, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Took it to help lower bad cholesterol and raise the good--it's helped immensely! (I like the Cholestoff Complete)

3/21/2016 3:18:56 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Three days into use I developed an extreme pain in my lower back, extreme gas and groin pain-throbbing on right side-I discontinued taking-within 3 days symptoms subsided. Not sure what the relationship of issues is to the medication??

2/11/2016 7:32:07 PM

Reviewer: Oh Billy, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Just as effective as the prescriptions I was paying for. Started using cholestoff. I didn't tell my Dr until he said my levels were perfect so I should stay on my current prescription, I told him I would continue to buy cholestoff like he suggested but didn't know it.

10/29/2015 12:49:55 AM

Reviewer: Moira, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    Cholestoff really worked to lower my LDL from 155 to 110 in only one month, so for me it really did work. Unfortunately, at 4 weeks I also started to experience severe stomach distress and gas, and at first I didn't link these symptoms to the Cholestoff because the first few weeks were great. When I stopped the Cholestoff my symptoms magically disappeared. I'm going to give it another try, ... Show Full Comment