Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cholest Off oral.

2/11/2016 7:32:07 PM

Reviewer: Oh Billy, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Just as effective as the prescriptions I was paying for. Started using cholestoff. I didn't tell my Dr until he said my levels were perfect so I should stay on my current prescription, I told him I would continue to buy cholestoff like he suggested but didn't know it.

10/29/2015 12:49:55 AM

Reviewer: Moira, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Cholestoff really worked to lower my LDL from 155 to 110 in only one month, so for me it really did work. Unfortunately, at 4 weeks I also started to experience severe stomach distress and gas, and at first I didn't link these symptoms to the Cholestoff because the first few weeks were great. When I stopped the Cholestoff my symptoms magically disappeared. I'm going to give it another try, ... Show Full Comment

9/11/2015 12:59:31 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Lowered both total and LDL 50 points after 3 months. Can't take 2 with ea meal, only 1, otherwise indigestion. Recently got new bottle and have been having pins and needles skin irritation on arms and upper chest. No other changes in my life. Any ideas? Blood panel showed no other issues. I do take blood pressure meds, as well...never on statins.

8/19/2015 8:42:43 PM

Reviewer: RetiredRoxy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
In three months of use, my overall cholesterol went down 35 points and my LDL went down 26 points. Amazing. All natural. No side effects. Feel great. I would highly recommend. I take CholestOff Complete due to my cholesterol being heredity.

8/16/2015 9:27:40 AM

Reviewer: RetiredRoxy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Wonderful!!!! My cholesterol overall came down 35 points and my LDL came down 26 points in just three months of use. Amazing!!!! I've been on and off Statins for years and had nothing but side effects. CholestOff Complete worked better than anything before. I am very, very happy and will continue to use and highly recommend.