Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nardil oral.

4/19/2015 5:19:44 PM

Reviewer: Valli, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on Nardil for about 30 years and it was a wonder drug for me as well. for the first time in my life I felt sane and didn't cry all the time. I started going through a low grade depression about a year ago due to life circumstances and my doctor tried to cut back on my Nardil to add another MAOI as I had tried that in the past and felt great. Unfortunately in trying to get off N ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2014 11:07:22 PM

Reviewer: Blackcow60, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Weight gain.and helping with my depression

2/28/2014 4:27:42 AM

Reviewer: gratefulal, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    It helped relieve my depression but the side effects made it unsafe for me to take. i gained 90 pounds. I would fall asleep/nod off when driving and had accidents wth my child in the car. Sometimes I would nod off in the middle of a conversation causing me to lose my job.

9/11/2013 9:40:18 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    There is a long list of foods which need to be avoided while taking Nardil. I have had a reaction to aged Swiss)cheese; I do not drink red wines; I eat chocolate and drink coffee regularly. Periodically I reduce my dosage (which has been 4, 5, and 6 tablets at various times) to test its efficacy.

8/13/2013 8:29:54 PM

Reviewer: Kid Nardil, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking Nardil for 31 years. When I was first prescribed it, it was for treatment-refractory depression. My anxiety attacks and "zombie-like" mood were horrible. Six weeks later, I felt like a new person. Over time, my dose had to be raised from 90 mg/day to 105, and when I became severely depressed, I had to go up to 135/day; it was the only way for the Nardil to kick in ag ... Show Full Comment