Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adacel (Adolescent &Adult)(PF) IM.

«Previous 6-10 of 10
11/13/2009 5:33:48 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been out of work for 3 days. Fatigued,I also experienced a strange sensation all the way up the arm in which I received vaccine and into my head. Not to mention for two days I could barely get out of bed. I had shorness of breath. I had to go back to the doctor to make sure nothing serious was going on. I will never take this vaccine again.

10/9/2009 2:36:09 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i AM A NURSE...i KNOW THERE HAS BEEN WIDE SPREAD CASES OF WHOOPING SO I UNDERSTAND THE REASON FOR THE BOOSTER...I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THE SIDE EFFECTS.I ACHE EVERYWHERE...JOINTS,MUSCLES. MY ARM THAT THE INJECTION WAS GIVEN...ACHES,IS WEAK AND WHEN I MOVE IT ..I AM IN ACUTE PAIN. I'VE HAD TO MISS WORK..I GET THE CHILLS..I AM STILL IN PAIN AND DISCOMFORT.

4/21/2009 5:13:25 PM

Reviewer: BJ, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm age 62. I was prepared by Nurse for experience of pain at injection site. Not prepared for pain in entire upper body musculature and joints, mild fever, fatigue,drowziness, and dizziness. As only recommended to age 64, I not intend to repeat this shot if still alive in 10 years.

3/30/2009 9:02:50 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Received shot as a whooping cough (pertussis) preventative - more and more prevelant these days and my wife and I expect a newborn soon, so this was recommended. In addition to a rash and a lot of soreness at the site (which I'd been warned of), I experienced stiffness throughout the body for three days, felt fatigued and had a fever and night sweats.

4/9/2008 11:10:14 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Got bit by a stray cat and just wanted a tetanus shot and was given this. Caused severe tiredness, upper stomach pain and white spots and problems in throat.

«Previous 6-10 of 10

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash