Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Asmanex Twisthaler Inhl.

3/19/2008 5:08:42 PM

Reviewer: Joe, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this medication for about one (1) one month. Although it worked pretty good on my asthma, I started having stomach problems (bloating & gas). I went off this drug, but my stomach problems continued for several months. Has anyone had stomach problems while on Asmanex? I'm thinking about trying it again. It did work well with my asthma!

3/18/2008 7:28:10 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After a few weeks I was really tight and had trouble breathing. I felt worse after taking it then before I started.

2/24/2008 12:07:26 AM

Reviewer: cindy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have COPD and was taking Spiriva alone for awhile. My doctor prescribed Asmanex for my shortness of breath. It took 6 weeks for it to start to work but when it did Oh!How I could breath.

2/23/2008 7:35:41 PM

Reviewer: Heather, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Asmanex has been very effective for me. I was using my fast acting inhaler several times a week. I was using the inhaler more often if I was working out, or when the seasons changed. Over the year and a half I have used Asmanex I have only had to use my fast acting inhaler twice.

1/3/2008 5:03:07 PM

Reviewer: tia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have COPD at times its hard to get around due to the climate I live in, (snow) I am breathing better, AND the critters I have are getting more hugs! Its hard getting use to new meds for a lot of us especially the fear of side effects. But I need to breath!

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice