Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of asmanex twisthaler inhl.

3/28/2008 9:36:24 AM

Reviewer: Cryskv, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son takes Asmanex and it has completely changed his life. There's no coughing, no wheezing. He feels like a new little boy.

3/27/2008 2:56:15 PM

Reviewer: BKB, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Asmanex worked great to help me breath better, but I have experienced major joint pain, particularly in my knees. I have now gone off the drug completely until I can be seen by my pulmonologist. Has anyone else experienced this side effect?

3/24/2008 3:01:15 PM

Reviewer: Eileene, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 8 weeks with bronchial coughing, I was referred to pulmonologist, who gave me Asmanex. In less than a week, the coughing had almost disappeared. Allergies still triggered congestion, but it didn't settle in my lungs while I was taking Asmanex.

3/19/2008 5:08:42 PM

Reviewer: Joe, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this medication for about one (1) one month. Although it worked pretty good on my asthma, I started having stomach problems (bloating & gas). I went off this drug, but my stomach problems continued for several months. Has anyone had stomach problems while on Asmanex? I'm thinking about trying it again. It did work well with my asthma!

3/18/2008 7:28:10 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After a few weeks I was really tight and had trouble breathing. I felt worse after taking it then before I started.