Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Megace ES oral.

«Previous 11-14 of 14
4/26/2009 7:49:27 PM

Reviewer: lavish1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this medication has been very affective for me, i had kidney disease which caused me to lose a lot of weight, when i first started on megace a week and a half ago i was 98lbs and am now 110, so it works very well, a little miracle in a bottle...

10/16/2008 7:45:46 AM

Reviewer: corky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
my 95 year old dad had stopped eating after major surgery and 3 weeks in the hospital. doctors had given up and placed him in hospice care. the family insisted on using megace to try to stimulate his appetite. within a week he was eating small portions several times a day and within three weeks he is eating at normal meals with the family! truly a miracle drug for our situation.

6/5/2008 11:27:02 AM

Reviewer: JoGee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I am taking this medication to shrink an adnexal mass near my ovary. We aren't sure what it is however, possibly hydrsalpinx or endometrioma,I am feeling miserable so far. My CA125 is only 14. That is good news. I hope this works.

12/15/2007 7:48:27 AM

Reviewer: Jim, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take 100mg of Topamax for migraine headaches. Topamax causes me not to eat. That is one of it's side effects. So they put me on Megace ES. I only take 20ml. I have been taking if for about 2 months. I eat 3 good meals a day. I have a good appetite. I have picked up to my natural weight and have stayed their.

«Previous 11-14 of 14