Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lactaid Fast Act Oral.

4/2/2014 11:01:29 AM

Reviewer: writer-artist, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I bought lactaid with high hopes it would enable me to have food with milk in it. Interestingly, the first two or even three times I took it, it worked. (I have medically diagnosed lactose intolerance.) THEN, on the 4th time, I had a severe reaction about 2 hours after taking the pill with food as directed. I felt so unbelievably ill for hours, burping first, and then violent vomiting. That was la ... Show Full Comment

3/16/2014 5:08:43 PM

Reviewer: LabLover1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this product for months (not daily), and I was finally able to enjoy dairy again. I was so pleased! But in the last two weeks, I have experienced the terrible side effects others had mentioned, namely vomiting. It only happens when I take the pills, so it's not some stomach bug. Looks like my dairy days are over -- again.

3/1/2014 12:38:04 AM

Reviewer: vale01, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
THIS drug made me so SICK. Can't believe it, it took me to the hospital. I tried it first last week and had nausea all the night. I was not sure if it was what I ate so I didn't think it was the Lactaid Fast Act. But, today I wanted to eat ice cream so I took one pill and 1 hour later, I was violently vomiting, had severe abdominal cramps and diarrhea, chills, and very low pressure. I wen ... Show Full Comment

2/12/2014 9:12:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34

Comment:
Like many others who reviewed this product, I experienced violent vomiting a couple of hours after taking one pill.

1/21/2014 5:13:53 PM

Reviewer: nomomoo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Lactaid Fast Act Oral several times without incident. Then a week ago I took it and was violently ill three hours later, with chills, vomiting, and diarrhea. I thought it was food poisoning, but the next time I took the Lactaid, the same thing happened.