Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) Oral.

10/29/2009 9:26:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this pill is just as easy to use as any pill. I discontinued using it after less than a month because it turned me into an absolute basket case. I fought, cried and get very angry with my boyfriend every night. I can recognize when i'm the one that's outta control and this was bad. Also i was very dizzy and exhausted while taking this. I guess I could have given it more time to let my body ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2009 3:30:19 PM

Reviewer: liscamille, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
after several years on birth control I was switched to this drug from Apri- after about 3 to 4 months my periods grew heavier and heavier (use to have only 2-3 days of light bleeding now 6-7 heavy bleeding) my cramps are increasingly getting worse and my sex drive is now zero. I truely hate this medication and would not recommend it to anyone

9/22/2009 8:14:19 PM

Reviewer: Fisby2002, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Worked great for about 6 months but then started getting awful cramps a week prior to my period along with spotting.

9/22/2009 1:16:25 AM

Reviewer: katie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After 3 months on this medication, I developed a DVT in my leg and a pulmonary embolism in my lung. I am a 20 year old non-smoker and no medical history. I do not take any other prescription medication and only a daily multiple vitamin. It bought me 5 days in the hospital and a lifetime on coumadin.

7/22/2009 1:09:58 PM

Reviewer: kim, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've never been on a birth control pill that I've had so many problems with. I have spotted every day of the month since I've started taking this pill, I have major cramps (worse than my normal amount), and it makes me extremely moody! This pill is the worst I've ever been on!