Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) Oral.

12/17/2009 6:28:26 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
While taking Reclipsen my mood swings were off the chain, breast extremely tender the entire month, periods way heavier than normal and extreme bloating..i wouldnt recommend this to anyone..

11/19/2009 1:08:28 PM

Reviewer: Kristin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to reclipsen after being on Yaz for about 2 years, I had NO side effects with Yaz but the $80 price tag was too expensive. I havent had any of the spotting or cramping like the other people but I have experienced severe hairloss. I plan on going back to Yaz and sucking up the cost since I would rather be broke then bald!

10/29/2009 9:26:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this pill is just as easy to use as any pill. I discontinued using it after less than a month because it turned me into an absolute basket case. I fought, cried and get very angry with my boyfriend every night. I can recognize when i'm the one that's outta control and this was bad. Also i was very dizzy and exhausted while taking this. I guess I could have given it more time to let my body ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2009 3:30:19 PM

Reviewer: liscamille, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
after several years on birth control I was switched to this drug from Apri- after about 3 to 4 months my periods grew heavier and heavier (use to have only 2-3 days of light bleeding now 6-7 heavy bleeding) my cramps are increasingly getting worse and my sex drive is now zero. I truely hate this medication and would not recommend it to anyone

9/22/2009 8:14:19 PM

Reviewer: Fisby2002, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Worked great for about 6 months but then started getting awful cramps a week prior to my period along with spotting.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice