Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) Oral.

12/24/2009 3:32:46 PM

Comment:
I went on it to help with a heavy period with severe cramps and it did not help it at all. Instead I got cramps every day 5+ times a day for about 30 seconds - 1 minute. It made me very moody, and I also experience very tender breasts to the point where hugs hurt. Everybody is different, but I don't think I'd recommend it to anybody.

12/19/2009 8:39:09 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am probably one of the only people to write a positive review for Reclipsen. I was so hesitant to start taking it after reading such bad reviews online. I tried it anyway. It has been 5 weeks now. My acne has 95% cleared up, which is Amazing, because even anti-biotics had stopped working for me. I remember the first two weeks of taking it, I got headaches almost everyday. I stuck with it...now n ... Show Full Comment

12/17/2009 6:28:26 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
While taking Reclipsen my mood swings were off the chain, breast extremely tender the entire month, periods way heavier than normal and extreme bloating..i wouldnt recommend this to anyone..

11/19/2009 1:08:28 PM

Reviewer: Kristin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to reclipsen after being on Yaz for about 2 years, I had NO side effects with Yaz but the $80 price tag was too expensive. I havent had any of the spotting or cramping like the other people but I have experienced severe hairloss. I plan on going back to Yaz and sucking up the cost since I would rather be broke then bald!

10/29/2009 9:26:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this pill is just as easy to use as any pill. I discontinued using it after less than a month because it turned me into an absolute basket case. I fought, cried and get very angry with my boyfriend every night. I can recognize when i'm the one that's outta control and this was bad. Also i was very dizzy and exhausted while taking this. I guess I could have given it more time to let my body ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture