Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen 28 oral.

12/17/2009 6:28:26 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
While taking Reclipsen my mood swings were off the chain, breast extremely tender the entire month, periods way heavier than normal and extreme bloating..i wouldnt recommend this to anyone..

11/19/2009 1:08:28 PM

Reviewer: Kristin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to reclipsen after being on Yaz for about 2 years, I had NO side effects with Yaz but the $80 price tag was too expensive. I havent had any of the spotting or cramping like the other people but I have experienced severe hairloss. I plan on going back to Yaz and sucking up the cost since I would rather be broke then bald!

12/19/2009 8:39:09 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am probably one of the only people to write a positive review for Reclipsen. I was so hesitant to start taking it after reading such bad reviews online. I tried it anyway. It has been 5 weeks now. My acne has 95% cleared up, which is Amazing, because even anti-biotics had stopped working for me. I remember the first two weeks of taking it, I got headaches almost everyday. I stuck with it...now n ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2009 9:26:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this pill is just as easy to use as any pill. I discontinued using it after less than a month because it turned me into an absolute basket case. I fought, cried and get very angry with my boyfriend every night. I can recognize when i'm the one that's outta control and this was bad. Also i was very dizzy and exhausted while taking this. I guess I could have given it more time to let my body ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2009 3:30:19 PM

Reviewer: liscamille, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
after several years on birth control I was switched to this drug from Apri- after about 3 to 4 months my periods grew heavier and heavier (use to have only 2-3 days of light bleeding now 6-7 heavy bleeding) my cramps are increasingly getting worse and my sex drive is now zero. I truely hate this medication and would not recommend it to anyone