Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) Oral.

11/20/2013 5:16:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
As a counterpoint to all the horror stories, just thought I'd report that it works fine for me, with no noticeable side effects.

11/12/2013 2:29:36 AM

Reviewer: HMS313, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Reclipsen about 4 months ago, and I would not recommend this birth control to anyone. First, my period has been continuing for over a month now. Second, my nausea is so bad I feel like I'm going to be sick at least once a day. I've noticed I've progressively fallen into a depressive and lethargic state that leaves me with zero energy throughout the day. My mood swings ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2013 4:23:06 PM

Reviewer: GK, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control is great. I have used it for 4 years and it has not given me any problems.

9/25/2013 5:21:46 PM

Reviewer: Lucy2813, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Reclipsen for 2 months. The only problem I've experienced is severe pain while on my period. Which is part of the reason I'm not completely satisfied with it ,but the birth control does do its intended function of preventing pregnancy.y acne hasn't changed and I haven't experienced any weight gain at all. I plan to continue taking it.

8/2/2013 9:53:48 PM

Reviewer: livie148, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have only taken Reclipsen for three months and it's been miserable. My anxiety resurfaced, my headaches are more frequent and more severe, and in the first couple days of taking it, I got this odd, uncomfortable rash on my face and neck. I didn't think anything of it until recently, when my migraines were so severe that they triggered me going into full blown panic attacks. Nothing abo ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice