Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) Oral.

11/9/2014 7:13:31 PM

Reviewer: Liz, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this birth control about a month ago and haven't had any negative side effects. At first I was a bit emotional but I think that was just my body adjusting. It's been great! No headaches, insomnia, loss of sex drive, or anything like that. I've lost weight too, but that may have to do more with a very active lifestyle. Don't write off Reclipsen until you've talked to y ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2014 8:48:37 PM

Reviewer: Mel, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from Gianvi to Reclipsen about 4 months ago and am satisfied for the most part. The only complaint I have is that I now have pretty bad acne along my jaw/side of face/neck area that will not go away. May consider going back to Gianvi or something else, but I just hate the first month of switch Hing to a birth control when your body is trying to adjust.

9/13/2014 4:05:19 AM

Reviewer: sarahcam, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
this is my first time taking birth control, and i have been pleasantly surprised with reclipsen. i did not gain any weight, my skin stayed the same if anything possibly got a little better. i haven't noticed any unusual symptoms, but my sex drive has decreased. overall i would recommend it. i've been on it for 1 year, have not gotten pregnant, have barely noticed any changes at all.

8/19/2014 6:17:44 PM

Reviewer: Jamerica, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I know birth control affects everyone differently but I would like to share my experience with Reclipsen. I started taking it in November of 2013. In May 2014 I noticed a rash on my left leg that I thought was just eczema. In June 2014, my vision went blurry out of nowhere and I started having anxiety and chest pains. In July 2014 I woke up with severe abdominal cramping and found out I had gallst ... Show Full Comment

8/18/2014 12:33:25 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have a very difficult time finding a pill that does not give side effects. I"ve been on Reclipsen about 3 years and it has been perfect. No side effects, even the first month. Light periods. Obviously doesn't work for everyone, but an excellent experience for others.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture