Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) Oral.

10/5/2009 3:30:19 PM

Reviewer: liscamille, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
after several years on birth control I was switched to this drug from Apri- after about 3 to 4 months my periods grew heavier and heavier (use to have only 2-3 days of light bleeding now 6-7 heavy bleeding) my cramps are increasingly getting worse and my sex drive is now zero. I truely hate this medication and would not recommend it to anyone

9/22/2009 8:14:19 PM

Reviewer: Fisby2002, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Worked great for about 6 months but then started getting awful cramps a week prior to my period along with spotting.

9/22/2009 1:16:25 AM

Reviewer: katie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After 3 months on this medication, I developed a DVT in my leg and a pulmonary embolism in my lung. I am a 20 year old non-smoker and no medical history. I do not take any other prescription medication and only a daily multiple vitamin. It bought me 5 days in the hospital and a lifetime on coumadin.

7/22/2009 1:09:58 PM

Reviewer: kim, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've never been on a birth control pill that I've had so many problems with. I have spotted every day of the month since I've started taking this pill, I have major cramps (worse than my normal amount), and it makes me extremely moody! This pill is the worst I've ever been on!

6/26/2009 7:43:38 PM

Reviewer: theannie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i was on reclipsen for about a half a year without problems. i accidentally missed 2 pills though, and that caused me to have my period for a month.

stressed working woman