Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclipsen (28) Oral.

11/25/2008 1:26:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My first experience on the pill and they gave me this one. I was worried after seeing all the negative reviews on here, but I've been taking it for 3 months now. Never had any spotting or mood swings, and my periods are now much shorter, lighter and not nearly as painful! When first taking, I noticed an increase in the urge to have to go to bathroom, but that went away. Other than that this pi ... Show Full Comment

11/16/2008 1:42:45 AM

Reviewer: jamie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Reclipsen is terrible. I have officially ruined over twenty pairs of underwear because I have had period-amount spotting every day since I started this pill. My first period was much more heavy and longer than normal, and I have already gained six lbs since I started 3 weeks ago. Not to mention the fact that I have such severe mood swings. I have gone from crying to laughing at least twice a day f ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2008 12:29:26 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking april and got switched to this. so far I haven't been satisfied with it, and i've been taking it for about 6 mths. i have increased mood swings, and decreased sex drive (big time). i plan on discontinuing it.

10/16/2008 10:28:13 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I moved from Microgestin to Reclipson and although I still have some cramping all the time. I love it.

10/4/2008 11:54:31 AM

Reviewer: bethg, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had nothing but problems on this pill. Migraine headaches, nausea, generally not feeling well at all. I will switch pills after I am done with this pack. There has to be something else out there with fewer side effects.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture